The Neo4j Manual
The Neo4j Manual is focused on reference documentation. The topics should be relevant to architects, administrators, developers and operations personnel. It covers topics from Hello World to advanced configuration options.
Latest stable release (2.1.2)
- Neo4j Cypher Refcard 2.1.2 (html), PDF
- Neo4j Cypher Refcard 2.0.3 (html), PDF
- Neo4j Cypher Refcard 1.9 (html), PDF
Other versions of the Neo4j Manual
Developer snapshots (2.2-SNAPSHOT)
Note that the snapshot of the documentation may contain information
on features not included in a release yet.
- Spring Data Neo4j
- Java API documentation is found inside the manual, see for example the (2.1.2) javadocs.
- Ask Neo4j questions at Stack Overflow.
In the lab
This section lists upcoming projects and experiments. They may be useful, but are not ready for prime time yet.